CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Entry #3: What qualities would you like to have as a Greek god or goddess?

If could be any greek god or goddess...

I would like to have the power of wisdom like Athena. I find that this ability has the power to overcome any others and is the most useful to have as well. I do not see a reason why a god would forceful control the people when logic and ethics is what a people's basic mind track is based on. Trying to maintain everything with force would one day collapse like how communism did. After all, knowledge is power.

I would look like...
I think I would like to just look like a normal human being, then I would be able to make others look down on me, then suprise them with my true nature of a god. Deceiving is one of the main ways gods moved about in Greek mythology, so I am thinking that having this form would be able to endow more power upon me. The way the gods are depicted in Greek mythology shows that the gods are very human-like except for the fact that they possess an aura that no human can have, so I think a form of a normal human is quite fitting. Besides physical features don't mean much to gods, they can always transform to get the look they want for the moment.

0 comments: